Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thing 3: RSS

I set up a Netvibes account for thing #3. I like the tabs at the top of the page and used them to separate my personal stuff from my school stuff. Adding personal feeds was fairly easy, but I struggled to find professional ones. Most of the websites I found when I searched for "inquiry-based science education" or "middle school science teaching" or even "middle school education" didn't have RSS feeds available. I think that I can probably add those when I get to the social bookmarking "thing"? I do think that utilizing a reader would allow me to access more information in less time, once the reader in set up with useful information...something I am still struggling with. But, since I still have 20 more "things" to accomplish, I am going to move on while trying to figure it out.

No comments: