Sunday, July 27, 2008

Thing 23: Final Thoughts

My favorite "things" that I know I will continue using are:

  • Facebook - granted, I already used it before taking this class
  • My Blog - I am toying with the idea of maintaining a blog for my classroom, but haven't figured out how that would really differ from Edline, so am still thinking that through. I have though, talked some friends into blogging about their upcoming cochlear implant surgery and their experiences while studying abroad in Munich, so should I have some sort of experience that I feel people would want to know about, I am happy to have the know-how to start blogging about it.
  • Del.icio.us - will be one of the first places I search for things on the web
  • Library Thing - I have 3 friends! :) and love having a place to find book recommendations
  • U of MN Assignment calculator - love it!
  • online document collaboration - if I can talk my teaching partner into using it too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michelle,
Great job!
Let me know if you need any assistance setting up the collaborative documents or what ever you decide to try!